About the Artist
Charlotte has been working with paint professionally for over fifteen years. A prestigious training in Theatre Design preceded a busy career as a Theatrical Scenic Artist in London’s West End. Working with some of the best scenic artists in the world Charlotte created huge scale backcloths and murals for many famous venues all over the world.
A move to Asia inspired a change in direction, inspired by the evocative and dramatic climate and surrounded by buildings so tall, Charlotte describes life as ‘surrounded by clouds’, she was empowered to create the ‘Skies series’. Receiving much acclaim and winning clients all over the world, Charlotte has continued to work within this theme, now back in the U.K.
- Solo exhibition, Mayne Gallery UK, July 2020, (tbc)
- London AAF, March 2020.
- Singapore AAF Nov 2019
- Boutique Fair, Singapore, 2019
- Group show Miaja gallery, Singapore, July, 2019.
- ‘Caught’ Miaja Gallery with SRT, September, 2019
- Melbourne AAF, September 2019
- So Sofitel, Singapore, September 2019.
- Hong Kong AAF May 2019
- Solo show Miaja Gallery, Singapore, April, 2019
- Singapore AAF, November 2018
- Boutique fair Singapore, 2018
- Designer collective MAH, group show, September 2018.
- Previous, Scenic Artist for theatre film and events, credits include major West End theatres, English national opera, international musical tours, Hyde Park festival and London 2012 Olympic opening and closing ceremonies.