ABOUT THE ARTIST
Charlotte has been working with paint professionally for over fifteen years. A prestigious training in Theatre Design preceded a busy career as a Theatrical Scenic Artist in London’s West End. Working with some of the best scenic artists in the world Charlotte created huge scale backcloths and murals for many famous venues all over the world.
A move to Asia inspired a change in direction, inspired by the evocative and dramatic climate and surrounded by buildings so tall, Charlotte describes life as ‘surrounded by clouds’, she was empowered to create the ‘Skies series’. Receiving much acclaim and winning clients all over the world, Charlotte has continued to work within this theme, now back in the U.K.
- Affordable Art Fairs annually in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, New York, Texas
- ‘Gold on the ceiling’ group exhibition, Artspace Warehouse, Sep 2023
- ‘Present future’ group exhibition, Artspace Warehouse, Feb 2023
- ‘Light side of the moon’ solo exhibition sep 2022 RedSea Gallery Singapore
- RedSea Gallery Singapore group exhibition 2020/2021
- Group exhibition, Eclectic Gallery, London, January 2021
- Boutique Fair, Singapore, 2019
- Group show Miaja gallery, Singapore, July, 2019.
- ‘Caught’ Miaja Gallery with SRT, September, 2019
- So Sofitel, Singapore, September 2019.
- Solo show Miaja Gallery, Singapore, April, 2019
- Boutique fair Singapore, 2018
- Designer collective MAH, group show, September 2018.
- Previous, Scenic Artist for theatre film and events, credits include major West End theatres, English national opera, international musical tours, and London 2012 Olympic opening and closing ceremonies.